Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Twilight #6

When I was finished with the first book I decided to move on to the second book in the series called New Moon. While I was reading this book, I found out that Jacob Black was a werewolf. After finding this out, I think that these books are very unrealistic, and I don’t really like how many mystical characters there are. It is too much of a mix of Harry Potter and a normal book. Once I finish this book in the series, I do not think I am going to keep on reading the books because they are so unrealistic and there is always a new thing that goes wrong. After reading just one and a half of the books in the four book series, I think the other books would get really repetitive. Also Bella is even more of a whiner in this book than she was in the first one. She also takes a lot of unnecessary risks just to hear Edwards voice, which I think is stupid and I wonder why Stephenie Meyer even puts this in the book because it is so stupid.

2 comments:

blu-ray said...

I have also read the book New Moon and have some common opinoins with you, but I really like the plots such as teh disappearing of Edward and look forward to the next one.

Unknown said...

Hello friends, nice post and nice urging commented at this place, I am after all enjoying by these.
language tutors