Saturday, May 16, 2009
Twilight #5
The movie, Twilight, and the book are very different in my opinion because they tweeked alot of the plot for the movie by adding and leaving out some of the plot from the book. For instance, in the book Bella seemed to have a very good relationship with Charlie and made him dinner all the time. In the movie however they didn’t really talk and they always went out for dinner. Although the movie and book had a lot of differences, there was one scene that seemed to be a very good representation of the book. This was when they played baseball in the field. I thought this a good representation because it seemed just how I had pictured it while I was reading the book. If I had to choose between the book and the movie to say which one I liked better I would say it was the book because it went into more details. Also, the acting in the movie was terrible in my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment