I watched this video of Tiger Woods playing at the 2008 US Open. This shows how he overcomes odds because first of all, in the video, you see tough shot after tough shot that you see him make. Above all of his hard shots that he keeps on making, he has a torn acl tendon. This is huge because winning one of the most prestigious golf tournaments in the world is one thing, but winning it with a torn acl is another. In order for him to win, he clearly had to overcome the odds. This relates back to my life because in the summer of seventh grade, I broke my glove-hand thumb in a baseball game and continued to play with it for 5 innings. This shows how I overcame the odds like Tiger Woods because my injury, like his, was to a part of the body which was needed to be health in order to play well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhOW_vUrCFo
No comments:
Post a Comment