Thursday, January 29, 2009

Losing Our Rights Activity for Nectar in a Sieve

This activity was interesting for me to participate in, but it was also interesting for me to watch others during it. It was interesting seeing some of my peers actually thinking about what to give up. Others didn't really care and just played along. I wonder what it would be like to actually have to do something like this and have it really be permanent. I felt it was easier because I knew I wasn't actually changing. I don't know what I would do if this was the real deal. Having to choose between my family and my religion would be tough. In this activity, I ended up with my religion but I know I could never make that choice. My religion is important to me cause it is what I base my life off of. It is my guide lines on how to live. This activity gave me a lot more respect for and insight to the decisions people have had to make over time.



No comments: